Jasper County, Indiana, 4


JASPER COUNTY, INDIANA — 4-H enrollment is open! 4-H is open to all youth in grades 3-12 with an annual value of $20 per youth. Our Mini 4-H program Is out there for our 1st and 2nd graders and is free To hitch.

In 4H, youthfulsters full palms-on tasks in areas like well being, science, agriculture and civic engagement in a constructive environment the place They’re inspired to Deal with proactive management roles. For Greater than 100 yrs, 4H has welcomed youthful people of all beliefs and backgsphericals, giving youthfulsters a voice To exact who They’re And the method they make their lives and communities higher.

Step 1: Be a part of a Membership! 4-H Memberships are groups Of youthfulsters and their households and volunteers who usually meet month-to-month To debate 4-H and club actions. Our golf equipment meet All by way of Jasper Relyy.

Step 2: Decide some tasks that curiosity you! 4-H Youth have over 60 tasks To Decide to Research and pretty A pair of journeys and workshops solely out there to our 4-H members!

Step 3: Enroll in 4-H! Go to our enrollment internet website by January Fifteenth to choose your club and 4-H tasks To start your fantastic 4-H expertise. The internet website to enroll is: v2.4honline.com

Everytime You’ve any questions or Would actually like extra information, please contact the Jasper Relyy Extension Office at 219-866-5741.

4-H Members Obtain Prime 5 Honors Inside the Soils Judging Contests

On Wednesday, September Twenty ninth Jasper Relyy 4-H members competed Inside The world 9 Soils Judging Contest. Our Jasper Relyy 4-H members made us proud with each the Kankakee Valley 4-H and Rensselaer Central 4-H groups positioned Inside The very biggest 5 Inside the group division and superior onto the State Soils Contest to be held on October 1Sixth.

To compete Inside the soils contest youth consider a soil’s properties and make land use ideas for manufacturing agriculture and homewebsite enhancement. All 4-H Members are eligible to compete in numerous Profession Development Occasions All yr prolonged collectively with Soils Judging, Forestry Contest, Crops Contest, Entomology Contest, Livestock and Dairy Judging, Together with fullly differents.

K1ds Rely – Working with youth on the Autism Spectrum

4-H Volunteers mark your calendars for The prospect to almost attend a workshop designed To Supply you extra information relating to working with our youth on the autism spectrum. This workshop is in partnership with K1ds Rely Providers of Crawfordsville and is scheduled for November Third at 5:30 pm CST. A hyperlink To hitch by way of Zoom Shall be despatched to all 4-H Volunteers.

2021 Tractor Current Fall Paper Clover Advertising campaign – October Sixth – Seventeenth

Since 2010, Tractor Current has partnered with 4-H To assist create Opportunity4All And enhance Greater than $14 million by way of the Paper Clover campaign.One hundred Laptop Pc of funds enhanced by way of the bi-annual Paper Clover campaign immediately advantages 4-H youth. 90 % of donations immediately assist 4-H youth Inside the state the place the funds have been enhanced, and the remaining 10 % assists The general mission and progress of 4-H nationally.

New this yr! Clients have two strategies to donate:

• Buy A regular Paper Clover at checkout

• Donate or spherical up their purchase complete to 4-H using the pin pad

Our county acquired roughly $1200.00 of assist this previous yr! These funds assist us ship our youth to 4-H Camp and fullly different management alternatives. Jasper Relyy now has two TSC places, Rensselaer and DeMotte. I encourage you to make a visit to Definitely one Of these shops!


US Department of Agriculture approves first-ever vaccine for honeybees

The humble honeybee hasn’t had an easy go of things recently. Between climate change, habitat d…….

Read More

USDA Announces Major Program Improvements, Progress, and Investments to Benefit American Farmers, Ranchers …

SAN JUAN, P.R., January 9, 2023 — Today, at the American Farm Bureau Federation annual …….

Read More

US Department of Agriculture approves first-ever vaccine for honeybees

The humble honeybee hasn’t had an easy go of things recently. Between climate change, habitat d…….

Read More